"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves"

Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Engagements

On New Years Eve day we got our selves all pretty to take our engagement pictures. We planned on going to the Desert Botanical Gardens out by the Phoenix Zoo, but when we got there there was a sign on the fence saying it closed at 4. It was 4:05 when we pulled up... Soo we had to think of a backup plan all quick and just we went to some random park near the Zoo and used the entrance to the Zoo for a couple shots as well. We were more excited about taking our pictures at the botanical gardens... But the pictures ended up turning out great anyway!

Here's a few of our many favorites... and by a few, I mean 16 :) I just can't help it... This fiance of mine is just so handsome...







After we were done with the desert we headed out to Tempe Town Lake to grab some pictures with the sunset... These pictures turned out to be some of my most favorites.











Check out my photographer Stacey Kay! She was awesome and seriously soo fun to work with! She does a fabulous job and I am basically obsessed with every single one of our pictures.
http://www.staceykayphotography.com/


ps.
13 days, 0 hours, 47 minutes, and 45 seconds until oh, you know, the best day of my life

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You are so sweet! And I just love you guys to death! Can't wait for the wedding!

Sarah said...

SUPER CUTE! I love them also. I'm so happy for you. You are about to start the best part of your life. Woot!