"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves"

Friday, December 24, 2010

wallies

Wal-Mart.
It is a mad house during this time of year. Me and my pops did a last minute stocking-stuffers run and I think I saw at least 10 people I know. Including my own sister.

Never ever go to Wal-Mart on Christmas Eve... I highly recommend planning ahead. 

Also, I love Christmas Break :)
It may be filled with no time and so much busyness...but I love it. I love seeing family all the time and continuing new traditions as well as making new ones. OH, and my family is officially addicted to Lost. Last year my parents watched all the 24 seasons and it is looking like this year will be filled with Lost. Awesome.
We go to the dunes next week. I seriously can't even wait. This has got to be one of my most favorite Christmas Break traditions... So much happiness.
But we leave in an hour to drop off Christmas to our family from the Spanish Branch... Me and Travis were in charge of providing Christmas for a family of 5. Usually we do just one family as a family but this year we are taking on like 5 families. Talk about crazyy!!! But it's been fun :)

Well, Christmas Eve is about to start.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments: