"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves"

Monday, April 2, 2012

Awkward//Awesome

I am back on the blogging train! For good, I promise! Well, maybe in 2 weeks once finals are out of my life. But it has been far too long since I blogged so I thought I would give you a little sneak peak into my lovely life as of lately.



Awkward:
  • I haven't showered since Friday. Looks like this girl needs to learn how to unclog a drain.
  • I somehow managed to burn and undercook the chicken for dinner tonight. Best wife award over here. Black outsides and a pink center. I'm going to poison my husband on accident one of these days...
  • I don't even qualify to take the anatomy class at the local community college, but somehow am perfectly eligible to take it here at the Y. Stillll trying to find a loophole...
  • Got 3 hours of sleep because of my mad procrastination skills. Finals month is here everyone.
Awesome
  • These. And the amount I consumed this weekend. Give me a tall glass of milk with those peanut butter oreo cookies and I am set for life... or, the weekend...
  • My wedding pictures have FINALLY arrived in the mail! Now I just need to go over the river and through the woods to my lovely grandmothers house to get them! So excited to spend countless hours of this next week (that I don't have) looking through them again, and again, and again...
  • That research paper that kept me up all night? Finished it with 3 minutes to spare...
  • March Madness. Enough said.
  • Being married. Yep, best thing I have done all semester.

Well, that dreaded finals month is here I think I have been hit with the end of semester blues. All these projects and research papers are piling up and I swear I thought I had at least another month to do them all!! Right? Where did the time go...?

Well, time to catch up on that sleep I am all too often deprived of...
over and out.

1 comment:

Katie said...

you always find the yummiest looking cookies ever! i love it!!