"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves"

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Winner winner 5 course dinner


Cost of filing out my bracket - 5 minutes
Time spent actually watching the games - 2 hours
Prize for being picked out of the top 1% - 10,000 big ones
Feeling of beating my dad, brothers, and husband in their favorite tournament of the year... Priceless


Last night ended one of the greatest NCAA bball tournaments ever. Well, I may be biased, but it was wonderful for my bracket :)

But, guess who is in the top 1% in the March Maddness tournament! Let me correct that, top .4% of the nation! This girl right here.

Now everyone cross your fingers that I get picked for that 10,000 prize :)

I can't believe I beat my brothers, the ESPN.com fanatics, in their favorite event of the year.. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if ESPN was their homepage. I don't think I have beat them in anything in my life, especially at something they love so much. Basketball.


Also my husband and I made a bet that the loser between the two of us has to make the other a 5 course meal. 

Guess who picked Duke to win it all?? That's right. He did.
Guess who gets a 5 course, 5 star meal?? This girl right here. Thanks Kentucky for pulling through!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When will we see your wedding pictures?